Friday, February 26, 2016

The Fashion of Hanna Marin

"You can tell a lot about a person by their shoes" - Hanna Marin

I'm sure we all know the television fashion icon, Hanna Marin, from Pretty Little Liars who has been blessing our televisions with her girly but edgy style for six years. I would love to take personal inspiration from her style however her usual heels don't suit my lifestyle of studying and university. However, I can still admire her classic sense of style even though I usually never dress as girly as she does.

Here are a few of my personal favourite outfits she has rocked over the years.
Sorry in advanced for the quality of the photos - I wish I could have found better ones.


There is no doubt that Hanna can rock the formal wear.


I don't know what it is about the combination of the snakes skin jacket and blue shirt that I love so much!




This is probably the closest to my style that Hanna gets... simple and basic yet cute and fashionable. 


As a person who normally wears all black, I LOVE the amount of black in this outfit but also the pop of colour in the dress. 


Another gorgeous formal wear from Hanna. The details on the top half of this dress is absolutely stunning. 


Everyone seems to know this iconic blue and pink patterned dress and I couldn't love it more! The jacket is super cute too.


This is another outfit that I may actually wear in real life. It is simple yet edgy with the black and white shorts. And you can never go wrong with a denim jacket. 


Now this is probably a little too girly for my taste but I decided to add this in for all the floral lovers out there. The jacket, belt, necklace and dress all fit together like a glove. It makes the perfect outfit. 

If there are any other TV/movie characters you want me to make a post on let me know in the comments! What was your favourite Hanna outfit?

- Nicole Marie Ranz

No comments:

Post a Comment